I went to the resident spouses' kids' halloween party.
Wait, let me backtrack. I was bullied into being the secretary/treasurer because the past president assured me there was nothing to do, easy job. WRONG. It was easy in the past because they didn't do or organize anything and as I was putting things in some sort of order I found a good bit of money missing. Soooo... I tried to get people to get together to talk about that and some other things but no one could meet. From June until September I was put off.
Enter the recent craziness and, yes, I got behind on my email a bit. And then I get a call from the president saying she wants to pick up the checkbook and everything because I hadn't answered her email.
Now I'm a pretty techie person. And yeah, I'm on the computer alot. But if you need something- CALL ME- don't leave it at an email. But you know, if they want this stuff- fine... less stress for me.
So I go to the kids halloween party and take the stuff with me... I stayed a total of 30 minutes and in that time I was snubbed by just about everyone. Arrrrrgh!
I'm done. They won't get my time, money, or effort anymore.
18 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Dude, that sucks. Screw em! You're almost done there anyways! :)
Post a Comment