19 July 2007

Update

Where has Steffie gone you may ask... or maybe not. Anyways since my last post I have:

- resigned from the hospital
- taken a position to do transcription at home
- finished painting my bathroom (ok... my mom helped in a BIG way, but I DID paint!)
- Ordered the final Harry Potter book (will be delivered on the 21st.) Please don't call on the delivery date or probably the next day. I will either be reading or in a sleep-deprived-reading-induced haze.
- The library called me to let me know my number was up on Lean Mean 13 (Plum novel). Can you say new Nancy Drew anyone? *sigh* it was so good in the beginning.
- Sleep trained Gracie. Yes, that's right dear readers... she sleeps through the night now! Friggin' A!
- Moved Gracie into the nursery with Daniel. Aaaahhhhh... my room feels so much bigger without a crib in it!
- Marked up plans for the kids Haloween costumes. They're going as 'Chief Residents'... think scrubs and indians ;)
- And last but not least. Today I got my hair cut and colored.


oh Oh OH! And I'm co-captain on another weight loss challenge. So if you see me with something not good in my hand SLAP IT OUT... I have to set a good example again....

No comments: