Have you missed me, dear blog readers? Yes, I know I still haven't gotten back into the swing of things. I STILL am working through dial-up at home. Yes, yes... I heard your gasps and know you feel my pain. I've even got new, professional, pictures of the munchkins to put on the Bragblog... but I. am. not. waiting. for. dial-up. to. upload. them. ... yet. If it doesn't get fixed in the next few days I guess I will...
Onto other news:
Lisa is a little MIA in her blogging... she's going DAYS between posts now... I really think if she doesn't post something today that I'll need to google her and see what she's 'been up to' lately. Hehehe
The Stagger, however, seems to be up and running after a long period of being 'under construction'. Ahhhhhhhh, where everybody knows your name, dum-dum-dum-dum. (Don't make fun of my singing... go check out Allison's blog!)
The Ingrams #2 has been named- Parker and Mags has redesigned her blog... hmmm... the designs on mine are starting to look tired!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment