So the best dang hospital ever (do I sound a little partial right now?) is going to pay for us to FLY to Springfield. That's great because I so wasn't looking forward to driving with two munchkins! Driving to Ohio with just Daniel last year about sent me to the mental ward!!!
Ohhh... but that's not all! They are paying for our rental car while we are there. Sweet! So then I'm thinking to myself- awesome, I'll just stay with Karen and my grandparents and we'll get off scott free money wise..
BUT THERE'S MORE! They are also putting us up in the Mariott... and taking us on several area tours, including a real estate tour....
And they told Rudy to bring his golf clubs.
There's only one word for this deal- since I'll get to see family and Rudy will get to see the practice we are most definetly leaning towards signing with...
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!




3 comments:
So it IS Ohio! Based on one of your previous posts and Lisa's comments, I thought it was NOT Ohio (I'm sure Lisa loves having you move closer..not that I know where you are now...)
Actually it's not in Ohio. It's in Missouri.....grrrrrr....
But it's very exciting to feel like you are being "courted" by a practice. Kendall just went out on Monday with the guys who hired him and it was a big old "boys night" at the Mexican restaurant in Troy. He had a great time. I'm sure Rudy will too!
Ohh.. yep... Missouri. Daniel's allergies were horrible in Ohio so we can only come to visit....
That's my story to MIL and I'm sticking to it...
Post a Comment