Somehow I knew it would be. There are so many boys between my family and Rudy's that having a girl would have been scary. What do you do with a girl?
Sometime last night, between the Late Show and a documentary on Discovery Channel, I decided that having a boy was a good thing. I don't try to change Rudy or "fix" him- but I can train my son up to be Mr. Right for the next poor schmo that comes around.
And I will probably need a sounding board or something because I could go crazy with the amount of obsessive compulsiveness in the house. So, sorry to say, but you're it.
You get to listen to me brag, cry, curse, and generally love-hate my existence. I will in turn share pictures, anecdotes, and good stuff about my day to day life.
Ta-da! Your so lucky, huh!
19 August 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment